Call us: 0423 613 367
We help you to
Atlas Driver Training is locally owned and operated by Steve Ward. We are situated in Roelands, just 5km south of Brunswick, our service area includes the Greater Bunbury and surrounding areas, including but not limited to Boyanup, Capel, Collie, Dardanup, Myalup and Harvey.
We specialise in giving manual driving lessons to a wide variety of students.
- Nervous learners
- Disabled learners
- Young learners
- Adult learners
- Upgrades from Automatic to Manual licence
- Overseas licence conversions.
Once you have gained your manual licence, it will open your world to both employment and recreational opportunities, from working in Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Tourism and many other professions. Recreational opportunities where you can explore our great country by road or by driving a manual 4×4 and going camping, diving and fishing and many other possibilities.
Open your world to a lifetime of
with Atlas Driver Training…
Steve is our friendly helpful & patient instructor with over 30 years of accident free driving experience in cars and trucks across a wide range of environments, from the snow and ice covered roads of Europe to the outback tracks of Australia.
Good driving is not down to luck, it is achieved through behaviours that are learnt, so from the very first moment that you start your lesson Steve will introduce you to safe driving practice, good driving behaviours and defensive driving techniques, that will give you skills for a lifetime of safe driving.
Atlas Driver Training offers you:
- Patient, friendly instructor
- Department of Transport Cert IV Driving Instructor
- Excellent personalised customer service
- Full one-hour lessons (No calls answered during lessons)
- Personalised structured lesson plan with feedback at the end of each lesson
- Planned training programme
- ANCAP 5 Star safety rated vehicle
- Hyundai i20 Manual with Dual controls
- Working with children and National Police clearance checks
- Current Senior First Aid